CP Capital’s banking executives have acted as arrangers and advisors on various global and cross-industry capital market transactions throughout their careers. These executives come from large corporate & financial institutions, where they adopted financial best practice policies as well as learned to devise innovative solutions to major corporate challenges.
Our Investment Banking division focuses on providing capital raising and advisory services to growth oriented companies. The group’s structuring and distribution capabilities are focused on addressing and providing innovative solutions to complex issues and challenges for clients across the globe. Our Investment Banking team specializes in tailoring efficient and cost-effective corporate finance solutions, from accessing the capital markets to restructuring balance sheets, merchant banking, financial restructuring and other value-added services.
- M&A and Restructuring Advisory
- Valuation Analyses
- Capital Structure / Dividend Analysis
- IPO’s / Follow-on Offerings
- Equity related offerings (Preferred stock, convertibles)
- Controlled Equity Offerings (CEOs)
- Share/Debt Repurchases
- Block Trades
- Private Placements (PIPES, 144A, pre-IPO transactions)
- Tender Offers
Fixed Income Products
- High Yield, Leveraged Loans
- Debt Recapitalization
- Debt Repurchases